
Just a quick post to say we are all so in love with our new little girl. She is adorable and cuddly and super sweet. Olivia and Drew are so good with their little sister. She's our little princess. I can already see her face getting a little more chubby though...sad that they have to grow up so quickly.
6 comments:
She looks so peaceful and beautiful.
Wow~ she's changing already! What a beautiful face! May the Lord keep you in His loving protective arms-always! We love you.
So cute and she is her Daddy's girl- looks just like him. Hope you are doing OK. Going to 3 can be a little overwhelming but it gets so much easier as time goes on!!
SOOO sweet! I wish we were closer so I could come over and give her a squeeze!! Oh I miss the baby baby phase!!! Beautiful girl just like your other two!! Blessings to you!
So sweet! Elie can't wait to meet her new little friend.
So cute! Can I bring you a dinner or anything? You can never get enough meals. Please let me know.
Post a Comment