
October 12, 2009
Outside my window...beautiful crisp air, stunning changing leaves, sunlight peeking through.
I am thinking...I need to carve out some time to deep clean a few rooms in our house. Upstairs gets so neglected.
I am thankful for...my church family.
From the learning room...Olivia is finishing up rivers in Science...such good library books for this study.
From the kitchen...I'm very inspired by some of the recipes I've received from friends lately. I want to make Shepard's Pie tonight.
I am wearing...Black sweat pants and a bright green J. Crew sweatshirt.
I am creating...spaces of organization throughout the house.
I am going...to go pick up Drew from preschool in a few minutes.
I am reading...OK, I'll admit it, but no judging...Twilight (grimace). and Honey for a Child's Heart.
I am hoping...I can apply the Sunday teaching to my life and live with inexplicable joy that I'm saved and headed for heaven.
I am hearing...a lot of silence since Drew's at preschool and Miriam's napping. weird I can actually hear the hum of the refrigerator.
Around the house...almost finished projects waiting for me.
One of my favorite things...pumpkins on front porches.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Winnie-the-Pooh tomorrow, dinner with some girlies, a hair cut and color that i'm really looking forward too. Soccer and gymnastics.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing...last year's Halloween costume

I am participating in this fun blog from peggy... the simple woman's day book.
1 comment:
That is the sweetest picture-- ever!
Love it :)
Post a Comment